Our vision is to find the right balance between men, technologies and tools to provide customizable experiences in a safe work-environment.
The Academy was founded in 2015, in the optic of raising the level of work quality and productive efficiency, to offer an exclusive service to our clients. Raising the bar of competence is a primary objective, which integrates in the employment context the development of its people.
The Academy provides courses to both La Cisa employees and clients to increase technical and personal skills, as well as work-safety culture.
OUR TECHNICAL COURSES
- Forklifts driver (basic, advanced and refresher)
- Jib removable cart attendant–Reach stackers (basic, advanced and refresher)
- Front loader–excavators driver
- Overhead crane operator
- Ro-Ro Port tractors / carrier driver (basic, advanced)
Drivers’ courses regulated by law (state-regions agreement 2/22/2012 in reference to art. 81/08 73 legislative Decree) grant authorization to use the specified equipment.
OUR LAW COURSES
State-regions agreement 12/21/2011 in reference to art. 37 d. lgs. 81/08.
- Training workers on health and safety at work.
- Additional special training for the person in charge.
OUR SOFT SKILLS COURSES
- Effective comunication
- Leadership in business
Specific training for trainer/tutor