The study of logistics represents in most cases a solution to reduce costs, that cooresponds to the preliminary stage for a logistics service that is efficient and effective.
- Survey and mapping of all product flows IN/OUT/WIP
- Identification of the “bottle neck”.
- Mapping (production, transportation, loading, unloading).
- Reshaping the layout based on the analysis of logistics.
- Alternative proposal presentation with focus on:
– Economical Saving
– Storage capacity
– Number and type of vehicles
– Quantity of resources