For our Bay City (TX) site c/o Tenaris Plant we are looking for an Electrical Mechanic for forklifts and industrial tractors.
- Operating experience with different electrical diagnostic tools and doing base diagnosis on CAN-BUS lines
- Reading and understanding schematics
- Operating proficiently on low voltage DC systems and occasionally on high voltage AC system installed on vehicles
- Following written and verbal instructions to complete tasks
- Relying on check lists to track progression of work
- Accurately pulling, pushing, routing and securing wires and cables throughout truck frames and cabs
- Operating hand and power tools including – but not limited to – impact wrenches, cordless driller, etc.
- Installing, cleaning and organizing electrical parts
- Performing electrical tests as needed/ when necessary/required
- Taking inventory of mechanical components and parts
- Understanding the differences in wires, harnesses, cables, and tools
- Installing hand run circuits to operate specific electrical options
Educational requirements/ Experience
Associates Degree in Automotive Mechanics or Electro-Mechanical or equivalent
At least 3 years of experience in installing and testing electrical components and heavy motor parts.
• Punctuality and responsibility
• High ability to communicate verbally with co-workers to maintain a safe and healthy work environment
• Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
• Work ethic
• Problem solving
• Inclination to leadership and teamwork
• Demonstrate and maintain satisfactory English communication skills; ability to conduct business over the phone in an educated and courtly manner (knowledge of Spanish will be appreciated)