For our Blytheville (TX) site c/o Tenaris Plant we are looking for a Senior Mechanic for forklifts and industrial tractors.
- Performing technical and instrumental testing and diagnosis of vehicle components (mechanical, hydraulic and electrical/electronic, pneumatic, etc.);
- In accordance with internal instructions, performing maintenance or installation of vehicle components (mechanical, hydraulic and electrical/electronic, pneumatic…) ensuring, at the end of maintenance, the proper operation of the vehicle;
- Performing operations to monitor the condition of vehicle components (CND, electronic diagnosis, tolerance measurements…);
- Working on cleaning the vehicles and the equipment. Collaborating with other technicians in maintaining a clean and orderly workplace;
- Uses company tools to report anomalies, performing cause analysis and proposing improvement actions;
- Communicating with vehicle users to make an initial diagnosis of the fault and, upon delivery, informing them of the care and proper operation of the vehicle.
- Proven experience of at least 3-5 years in the field of industrial vehicle maintenance (industrial, construction, earthmoving or similar).
- Good knowledge of mechanical and hydraulic equipment and the use of diagnostic and measurement tools.
- Basic knowledge of electrical/electronic components of machinery and the use of diagnostic and measurement tools.
Organizational skills, dynamism, teamwork and good problem solving skills complete the profile.
The company offers direct employment in a dynamic and fast-growing environment.
We offer an entry-level position according to the candidate’s experience.